Terms & Conditions
We are Dotty Ink Ltd (company number 09788559), registered in England and Wales. Innivation House, Bath, BA1 1HE, United Kingdom
When you shop with us (access our services, and website staging.dottyinkltd.co.uk (our “Website”)), these terms apply. They’re important for both parties, as they set out what is expected, and they also provide helpful information. Alternatively, for any other enquiries, get in touch with us – we are always happy to provide help.
We keep these terms and conditions updated and so often, they could be amended, therefore please remember to check for changes before placing your order.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
This website (“staging.dottyinkltd.co.uk”) is operated by Dotty Ink Ltd (“We”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09788559, registered address: Innivation House, Bath, BA1 1HE, United Kingdom. Our UK VAT number is 222 6182 35. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our Delivery Terms page.
- YOUR STATUS
You may only purchase Products from us if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
- you are the authorised user of the payment method, credit or debit card.
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).While placing your order, we contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation before taking any payments from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order is being processed (please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail), at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed.From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product or Products to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulations.
These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are outlined in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
Before you finalise your order, you’ll be provided with various delivery options. Delivery times can vary depending on the chosen deliver method, delivery address and other unforeseen circumstances.We work hard to try to meet all delivery timescales, however sometimes there can be delays – e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather.If no one is available at the address to receive the delivery of the goods and if Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract.
Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address provided and the Products will be your responsibility from this moment.
The images of the Products on our website or on any other platforms are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from the images. Although We have made every effort to display the Products as accurately as possible, however we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display settings will, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
- PRICE AND PAYMENTThe price payable for the Products are displayed in pounds sterling (GBP). Prices advertised on our site include UK VAT.We hold the right to change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted. However, if the rate of VAT changes after the date of your order, We will adjust the rate of VAT you pay unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
We accept payment by debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, VISA Electron, Mastercard.
You must pay for the Products (including delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. At this point we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for payment authorisation.
In the case that We accept and process an order which involves a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognised as mis-pricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
Only one voucher code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each voucher code. We reserve the right to reject any voucher code that is invalid for your order or has expired.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT (EEA CUSTOMERS)If you are a consumer in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the final delivery. If you wish to cancel an order, you just need to communicate this to us. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at email@example.com or by using our website’s online contact form.
- RETURNSYou may wish to return an item. All items must be received within 15 days of the original shipment day for a full refund or store credit. You are responsible for the cost of shipping returns unless the return is a result of our own error (i.e you received an incorrect item). For further information on returns please read our Returns Policy
- YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUNDWe will refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you; and make any refunds due to you via the originally used payment method, 15 days after the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or 15 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the ContractPlease see our Returns Policy for more information about returns and refunds.
- FAULTY PRODUCTSIf you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please notify us in a timely manner.
If you discover that your Product is faulty after 15 days we reserve the right to request evidence, such as images of the defect, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
- OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL THE CONTRACTWe may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of requesting, do not provide us with the information required to process your order or deliver the Products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.If We end the Contract in any of the outlined situations, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for any Products We have not yet delivered but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
- OUR LIABILITY
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights on our website shall be owned by us. All such rights are reserved.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are residing in.
- If We have to contact you, We will do so by in email or telephone, using the contact details you provided with your order.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- AFTER-SALES CARE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed to us by email to email@example.com
- WIN A £50 M&S VOUCHER COMPETITION
- Any orders placed between Monday 7th and Sunday 20th December 2020 will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Marks and Spencer voucher.
- Orders must be placed via the website and only includes Mainland UK delivery addresses.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 21st December 2020 and will recieve the voucher via post.
At Dotty Ink we offer fantastic discounts on all your ink cartridge & toner needs for your home or office.
We are a competitive, independent, forward thinking UK based company. We supply fully compatible and dependable cartridges to a vast number of Businesses, SME’s, Schools and larger Corporate Companies, all on a nationwide basis.
Our compatible printer ink cartridges are manufactured at the highest quality, whilst saving you up to 60% against other leading retailers.
With over 15 years experience within the printer consumables industry, Dotty Ink was founded by Laura Cook. Built on the foundations of expertise, quality and saving businesses money.
Printing consumables costs are on average a 5% outgoing cost of running a business. At Dotty Ink our mission has always been to provide savings for businesses or individuals.
Our knowledgeable and dynamic account managers are available to provide their expert knowledge & offer you the best possible advice for you and your business. We are big enough to manage large accounts and small enough to provide tailored customer care and look after all your printer needs.
Our re-manufactured and compatible printer ink & toner cartridges are of the highest quality and manufactured using the latest technology. We supply printer ink cartridges for every major brand.